HOW TO CONSIGN
How to Consign
Item drop off is by appointment.
We accept items in excellent condition from luxury and boutique designers.
- Items should be on hangers, and must be clean and pressed or dry-cleaned as recommended on the garment's tags.
- Items should be from the past five (5) years (unless vintage luxury items like Chanel, Hermes, Gucci, etc.)
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept items with stains (including deodorant), tears, or other damage or wrinkled items.
- Top Drawer does not accept counterfeit items of any kind.
- Top Drawer, in its sole discretion, determines which items will be accepted for consignment.
You can make your appointment to bring in items by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Faith Pope at 864.490.2343.