HOW TO CONSIGN
How to Consign
Item drop off is by appointment.
We accept items in excellent condition from luxury and boutique designers.
- Items should be on hangers, and must be clean and pressed or dry-cleaned as recommended on the garment's tags.
- Items should be from the past five (5) years (unless vintage luxury items like Chanel, Hermes, Gucci, etc.)
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept items with odors, stains (including deodorant), tears, or other damage or wrinkled items.
- Top Drawer does not accept counterfeit items of any kind.
- Top Drawer, in its sole discretion, determines which items will be accepted for consignment and their respective prices.
- Receive 50% commission on sold items and 60% commission on select luxury items (determined at the time of consignment).
You can make your consignment appointment by emailing email@example.com.